This is a sponsored post for Revolution Foods through iConnect. All opinions are mine.
Days are about to get hectic again as the kids head back to school. That means altered schedules, after school activities, homework, and trying to fit everything in before bedtime. Including dinner.
It doesn’t need to be such a chore, however. In fact, healthy, quick weeknight meals for four can be prepared in 30 minutes with the line of Dinner Hero kits from Revolution Foods! Keep reading for your chance to win 10 Dinner Hero coupons!
A great solution for busy families with no artificial flavors and more than 42 grams of whole grains, Dinner Hero speed-scratch cooking kits are ready in just 3 simple steps.
First, cook the included grain blend.
Second, sauté your protein. Once thoroughly cooked, add a punch of flavor with the Hero sauce packet and chef crafted spice blend. Third, spoon into four bowls and serve with a side of your favorite veggies.
Dinner is served! In four adult and kid approved flavors: Sesame Garlic, Coconut Curry, Smoky Tomato and Fiesta Taco. Be sure to also look for the cookbook style cooking instructions that are inside each box flap.
If your days are about to get crazy again, too, I have a few more tips to help feed those hungry kids after school.
1. Enlist Your Mini Chefs – Older kids, like my 13 year old, are more than capable of preparing quick weeknight meals as easy as those made from the Dinner Hero kits from Revolution Foods. For those a bit younger, give them a butter knife and let them help chop veggies and herbs. Mine also love to stir in sauces.
2. Take Help from the Store – Canned sauces, pre-chopped fresh veggies, frozen vegetable mixes, and dinner kits like those in the Dinner Hero line are all great time-savers. In fact, there are so many great products that you can find in the aisles at your local grocery store that will help get you out of the kitchen faster.
3. Keep a Well-Stocked Pantry – Rice, beans, and pasta can make a dinner all by themselves. If you like a more balanced meal, just add protein and a prepared salad.
4. Use Leftovers – When days are so crazy that you can’t even make it to the store, the previous night’s leftovers can be a lifesaver. If you know you have an especially full day coming up, try to make enough ahead of time.
5. Clean Up as a Family – As busy as days can sometimes be, the worst part for me is cleaning up after the meal is done. If everyone pinches in, though, it shouldn’t take any time at all. And you may just have fun doing it, too.
Revolution Foods mission is to build life-long healthy eaters by making family-inspired, chef-crafted food accessible to all. Their Dinner Hero speed-scratch cooking kits are available in 4 delicious varieties and are found near the boxed mac and cheese at your local Jewel-Osco store. Breakfast Hero kits are available, as well.
Revolution Foods also donates 1% of their retail sales to schools to help provide fresh meals to their students every day. Be sure to follow Revolution Foods on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.