What’s better than a day at the beach? That’s a hard one. But quite possibly these Beach Days Jello Cups come pretty close.
How about our Beach Days Jello Cups while at the beach? Or, even pretending you’re at the beach with a blow-up pool in the backyard with your kids. Those days are fun, too.
Any way you like your Beach Days Jello Cups, though, you’re bound to have a good time. Your kids will love them! Plus, they’re so easy, with plenty of sweet candy goodness, the kids will want to help make them, too. And most likely eat a lot of the ingredients along the way.
First, pour a couple tablespoons of Nerds candy into 5 plastic cups for your colorful ocean floor. Place an empty cup into each of the cups with Nerds, and place a gummy shark or fish down in each cup if you would like. Then, prepare 2 boxes of Berry Blue Jell-O according to package directions.
Pour the liquid Jell-O into each of the 5 cups with sharks. Let chill in the refrigerator for about 3 hours or until the Jell-O sets. Finally, use the Lifesavers and Airheads as floats on top of your blue gelatin water, and put the Teddy Grahams on the floats.
You can add sunglasses with a black edible food marker. And, of course, a beach umbrella!
These Beach Days Jello Cups remind me of our Gone Fishin’ Blue Raspberry Slushies, both so fun and perfect to serve at summer parties or upcoming BBQs!
- 2- 3oz. boxes Jell-O, Berry Blue Flavor
- 1 pkg. Honey Teddy Grahams
- 2 boxes Rainbow Nerds
- 10 Clear Plastic Cups
- 1 pkg. Gummy Lifesavers
- 1 pkg. Airheads Extreme Sourfuls
- 5 Drink Umbrellas
- Optional: Gummy fish/Gummy Sharks
- Prepare Jell-O according to package directions.
- Pour about 3-4 tablespoons of nerds into 5 plastic cups.
- Place an empty cup into each of the cups with nerds, and place a gummy fish down in each cup if you would like.
- Pour Jell-O into each of the 5 cups, and fill within ½ inch from the top.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until gelatin is set.
- Use the Lifesavers and Airheads as floats to put on top of your blue gelatin water, and put the Teddy Grahams on the floats. (Make sure to put the teddy graham inside the lifesaver before you place it on the jello). Place an umbrella into each cup as well.
- The nerds resemble rocks in the ocean while under the blue gelatin cups, but they can be added to the Jell-O to eat or just by themselves.
Be sure to check all of our other fun food ideas at Our Kid Things!