These Bunny Bark treats are so cute and great to display, then of course eat, for Easter.
One of my favorite ingredients to work with is almond bark. There is seriously so much you can do with it. If you can think of it, then you can probably get it accomplished with almond bark. It’s a wonder product. You can use it to cover pretzels and popcorn, spread it out and mix in chocolate and berries and candies, you can color it, and you can mold it. And that’s what we did for this simple 2 ingredient Easter Bunny Bark!
For this Bunny Bark, you’ll first need to get a bunny mold. I easily found mine in my local grocery store. Then pick up a bag of almond bark, as well as some festive Easter sprinkles.
Coat your pan with cooking spray. This is important so the bunnies will come out easily. Sprinkle the bottom of each mold with your sprinkles.
Melt your almond bark carefully in the microwave, in 30 second increments stirring after every increment. Then carefully spoon the bark into each mold. When you have each mold filled, gently bang it against the table a couple of times to even the bark.
Then just let the bunnies sit to harden. If you’re an impatient sort, set it in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Once hardened, flip upside down. You may have to bang it some more to get the bunnies out, but they should come out pretty easily. Apply a small toothpick-sized dot of white chocolate for the eyes and nose then adhere round sprinkle gems in place to complete the Bunny Bark.
- ½ package (6 cubes) vanilla almond bark
- Easter sprinkles
- Coat your bunny mold pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle bottom of each mold with a variety of Easter sprinkles.
- Melt almond bark in the microwave in a medium microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring after every increment, until fully melted.
- Carefully spoon vanilla bark into each bunny mold. Once all filled, bang pan against table until bark is evenly settled.
- Let sit to harden or set in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once hardened, flip pan upside down to release bunnies.
- Apply a small amount of white chocolate to eyes and nose area. Use a toothpick for the finest dot. Adhere cupcake gem sprinkles for the eyes and nose.
- Store in refrigerator.
Be sure to check out all of our Easter crafts and treats at Kid Things!