There’s a few good reasons to go camping. To get away from all the electronic gadgets, to enjoy nature, and to sit around a campfire making s’mores. These Mini S’mores Pies are even better, though, as they have all the goodness of a summer campfire s’more in an easy to make single serve pie. And, you don’t even have to go camping to make them.
To be honest, I didn’t have my first s’more until I was an adult. My parents didn’t do a lot of camping, or have many bonfires. In fact, I’m pretty sure the exact number was none. I was deprived. However, my mom would have gladly made these oven baked Mini S’mores Pies.
My kids have already had numerous s’more experiences, and we’re always looking forward to the next. Now, the next time can be whenever you have about 30 minutes, as that’s how long these Mini S’mores Pies take to bake in the oven. Plus, you can make a number of them at the same time fo that campfire feeling all week long.
For these Mini S’mores Pies you’ll first need 12 mini graham cracker pie crusts and a package of your favorite brownie mix. Yes, these pies are that easy.
Bake the pies with brownie mix for about 20-25 minutes. Then, immediately top them with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker, all the bases covered. While there’s no campfire involved, it’s all the tastes of a summer campfire s’more. And in a mess-free, absolutely delicious, cute little pie, too!
- 1 package of your favorite brownie mix (or your favorite brownie recipe)
- 12 mini graham cracker ie crusts
- 1 cup of mini marshmallows
- ¾ cup of chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions or recipe.
- Place graham cracker crusts on a large cookie sheet and fill with brownie batter, distributing the batter evenly among the cups; about ¼ cup of batter per pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the pies from oven and immediately and top them with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the marshmallows begin to puff and chocolate chips begin to melt.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving.
Be sure to find more of our summer recipes and craft ideas at Our Kid Things!