We’re a few weeks past Easter now and may be looking for something to do with all that extra Easter basket candy. Extra candy? Is that even a thing? Well, it could be. So if you do, by chance, have some extra Easter candy around you could always put together this easy Spring Snack Mix!
This Spring Snack Mix is a great way to use up Easter candy. Fun and colorful for kids as well as tasty for adults, with enough sweet and salty to please all, this Spring Snack Mix is made Goldfish crackers, pretzels, jelly beans, mini marshmallows, M&M’s, flower candies and malted Robin’s eggs. You could always throw in your favorites, too.
Simply mix all the ingredients so it’s evenly combined! A bit of everything in one handful.
Once mixed, leave in a bowl for quick snacking. Or, place in resealable baggies for snacking on the go.
- 2 cups goldfish crackers
- 2 cups tiny twist pretzels (or any other savory snack)
- 1 cup jelly beans (I used jumbo and mini)
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup pastel M&M's
- ½ cup juju flowers candies
- ½ cup malted Robin's eggs
- Combine your savory snacks (goldfish crackers and pretzels) with your leftover Easter candy in a large mixing bowl and gently toss.
- Transfer to your serving bowl(s) and ENJOY!!
Be sure to check out more of our fun kid food ideas at Our Kid Things!