This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods and SheSpeaks. All opinions are entirely my own. WONDER WOMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
For everything we do on a daily basis, moms are definitely the Wonder Woman of the house. We are full of courage, power, and wonder. And we don’t even need a costume. Without us, our kids would probably fall apart. Even a wonder woman needs some help, though, and that’s why I turn to Tyson products in the freezer section at Sam’s Club for our summer meal ideas!
If you’re looking for some great lunch options for your kids that will make you seem like Wonder Woman, be sure to head to the freezer section of your local Sam’s Club. There, we picked up a 3.5lb bag of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips, as well as a 5lb bag of Tyson® Chicken Nuggets.
Lunch is set! With plenty to invite the neighborhood kids over, too.
Or, you can do as my daughter and I and have a Wonder Woman Backyard Summer Picnic Lunch! We followed these 5 Wonder Woman Summer Picnic Ideas for a wonderful Wonder Woman backyard picnic.
1. Wonderful Drinkware – Instead of sticking stickers all over the walls and their faces as kids do, stick a few Wonder Woman logos on plastic cups for instant themed drinkware.
2. Powerful Food Options – With growing kids who burn off a lot of energy, make sure they’re getting the best lunch they can with Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips and Chicken Nuggets. 100% All Natural and packed with protein to help fuel their summer adventures, they’re a snap to prepare and I feel good about serving them to my kids.
3. The Right Colors – Even more than drinkware, complete the theme with paper plates and napkins in Wonder Woman colors.
4. Dress the Part – Up the fun factor of a normal afternoon picnic lunch by adding fun accessories like Wonder Woman wrist tattoos, lapel pins, and you could even print out any number of Wonder Woman tiaras that are available online with a Google search.
5. Fun and Games – Build enough power during your Wonder Woman backyard summer picnic for some simple yard games after lunch. You can make a ring toss with a large dowel and pool noodle, taped together with duct together. There’s also horseshoes, water balloons, sprinklers, sprints, backyard bowling, and so on. All kinds of ideas!
I’m so glad my daughter has such a strong woman to look up to, both at home as well as on the screen. And it’s so easy to fill her full of courage, power, and wonder this summer so she can keep moving and growing with help from Tyson® products!
Be sure to take this quiz to discover the mealtime hero within! It says I’m filled with Wonder, trying a diplomatic approach instead of violence. Tyson® Chicken Nuggets are the ultimate bargaining tool to gracefully conquer the meal time struggle and keep the peace. Accurate, I would say. Which trait like Wonder Woman do you embody? Take the quiz and find out!